Let's Talk about Books!

I'm linking up with Deanna Jump's Let's Talk about Books Linky.  Last week I shared one of my favourite counting picture books.  Today I've decided to turn up the volume with
 
Too Loud Lily.

 
Lily Hippo is too loud.
 
She sings too loudly, she laughs too loudly, and everyone knows when she is around. At home she disturbs the peace and wakes the baby.
 

At school she gets her friends into trouble. She can't help it.
 
 
 
But one day a new teacher, Miss Loopiola, comes to school to teach music and drama, and Lily discovers that she is doing exactly the right thing at last.
 
 
 
When the school play comes around, Lily finds she is loud in just the right way.
 
This is such a sweet, lovely story about finding your place.
Reminds me of myself at times.
I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do.

Now click on the pic to take you to Deanna's Link to find some other great reads.

 
http://mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/thanks-to-everyone-who-linked-up.html
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button

Followers

Search This Blog