1. PicCollage lets you instantly arrange your photos into frames - or get creative with freeform collages, cut-outs, filters, borders, stickers, and text. Your friends will be amazed with what you can create. It's like Photoshop with your fingers!
- Import photos from your photo library,
- Instagram, Facebook and web image search
- Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete
- Double-tap a photo to edit photo with Aviary photo effects, clip photo, adjust borders, copy/paste and “flip” images
- Just tap on the lower-left Frame icon, and swipe to select a frame to make an instant collage!
- Clip photos by outlining the area you want with your finger
- Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
- Download a “Remix” collage to use as a template for your collage!
- Share your creations to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and now... Path!
2. iMotion HD is an intuitive and powerful time-lapse and stop-motion app for iOS. Take pictures, edit your movie and export HD 1080p & 720p videos to your device or directly to Youtube.
Time-lapse is a cinematography technique which accelerates movement. It can be used to photograph cloudscapes, plants growing, crowds...
Stop motion is an animation technique which makes a physically manipulated object look like it’s moving on its own.
- HD 1080p & 720p capture & exports
- Universal binaries iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch
- 4 capture modes (time-lapse, manual, wifi remoted, microphone)
- Ultra speed shooting up to 10fps (iPhone5/4S/4 & iPad3/4 only)
- Variable frame rate playback
- Portrait and landscape orientations supported
- Useful capture tools (Manual Focus, Exposure Lock, Onion skin, …)
- Export your videos and photos to your Photo Library, iTunes Sharing Folder
- Export your videos to Youtube, Facebook and Mail (Full Version In-App required)
- Quick and smooth interface
- Autosave and direct preview
- Unlimited movie length
- Retina Display
3. Explain Everything is an easy-to-use design tool that lets you annotate, animate, and narrate explanations and presentations. You can create dynamic interactive lessons, activities, assessments, and tutorials using Explain Everything's flexible and integrated design. Use Explain Everything as an interactive whiteboard using the iPad2 video display. Explain Everything records on-screen drawing, annotation, object movement and captures audio via the iPad microphone. Import Photos, PDF, PPT, and Keynote from Dropbox, Evernote, Email, iPad photo roll and iPad2 camera. Export MP4 movie files, PNG image files, and share the .XPL project file with others for collaboration. Explain Everything has been designed for use in educational, business, and entertainment settings.
This Friday I am off to an all day PD for Ipads. Stay tuned, I'll share with you what I got from the day.