Holiday Fun in Hawaii

During the first 9 days of the school holidays, my family and I headed to Hawaii for a family trip!  It was great to relax and unwind in the sun.  We did lots of sightseeing, ate lots of food and even tried our hand at surfing. Here are a few photographs from my trip.


This was the view from the breakfast bar every morning.
 
 
Here I am with my partner Mick on a sunset dinner cruise.  Wasn't what we thought it would be as there was no sunset ..... hmmm.
 

The lobster was good though!
 
 
We visited the U.S. Arizona, was a really good tour - so much history.
 

We hired a car and went to the Northshore, was really great to get out of Waikiki.  I will definitely be going back one day!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button

Followers

Search This Blog